Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bedroom Door Signs

I am not a huge fan of the TV, so I'm always looking for fun projects that get us off the couch. This morning I was going through some boxes of old scrapbook stuff, (I haven't scrapbooked in years, it's just way too much of an undertaking these days) and I found some fun paper, ribbon and chipboard alphabet stickers. I got the idea to create name signs for the girl's bedroom doors.

Cameron helped me stick the stickers to the paper and then attach them to the paper with glue. Then she found a picture of herself in the pile of pictures that we have sitting in our office area. She was already putting glue on the back before I even realized what she was doing, so we went ahead and put it on the paper too. I added some ribbon and tada...we have bedroom door signs.



No comments:

Post a Comment